Saturday, September 27, 2008

A not very short introduction....

Hello, i am meng xin, aka mian, AND i finally have my own blog!!!YIPPEEEEEE!!!!

Anyway, in this blog i promise to obey all the following rules....
1. no english short forms
2. use proper correct english...
3. no ... , la , meh , liao, lo......those malaysian chinese words....
4. always always always blog here....
5. post many many pictures here.....haha
6. erm....wat else???oh ya...n ALWAYS HAVE FUN BLOGGING!!!!!!

(shit.....i realise i'm still using a lot of '...', i really got work harder to control myself....)

1 comment:

shen wen said...

OH MY... i accidentally deleted my comment for euu!! arh!!! my goodness agn.. hw can u NOT telling me u hav ur own blog!!! grr.. hw dare u mian.. huh?0.o haha XXD niwayz.. i saw d whle princess diaries effect in ur blog! haha XDXD kip it up man.. u r on d right track waying to MIAn THERMOPOLIS.. hahaha XDXD JIA YOU GURl!! huggiess...>.<

~shen~ ^^