Monday, November 3, 2008

melon head...

helo...so long din update dis blog d...soli...have to admit that afer exam...i become bit lazy d...hee...pai seh...

anw...i hav my new hair cut d...n its like a MELON HEAD...(pls dun laugh......=.=)

ok...i noe my hair is kinda messy n all(with the messy table behind me making my hair look messier...)...n i am as dark as ever...pls kindly ignore dat...dis d onli pic in my comp....n i am lazy to download the others into comp....juz deal with it, k????
The POINT is my straight thick fringe...makes my head look like a melon...so i prefer to tie it up...though its adi so short....tie my hair up d makes me look like japanese(despite my dark skin la)...though it also resembles a paint brush sticking out from behind my head....after all, japanese is better den melon head right????hee.....no matter how bad is it....i din regret cutting though,coz ar...hmmm....makes me look youger gua....lol...never have short fringe since standard 3.....

anw....i juz bought twilight n new moon yesterday....so shuang...haha....saw almost the whole skul reading it...bout vampire romance story...really curious what is it all bout...feel kinda kia shu...ppl read d i oso wanna read...however, i can't start reading it now, coz i'm reading BRISINGR ,eragon series book 3....its very nice, bout dragon n war de...the author, Christopher Paolini, is amazing, describe every single detail in such a style...so i cant really understand what he's talking bout without a dictionary beside me...n he wrote his 1st book when he was 16!!!!his english geng dao.....lol....so, with so many books awaiting me to read.....i kinda 4get harry potter d....hmmmm.....got time onli return to it lo....lol....

life at skul after exam kinda sien...but still ok la....talk crap with classmates in class oso fun de...but kinda kesian the teachers lo...put so much heart into us to improve us...but no one seemed to care much...haih...especially ms ong...i heard that she gave every student of 5S1 a piece of note(some advice n wishes la...)...so touching le...n she's onli their maths teacher...put so much effort in them...hope them to do well in future...think our class kinda let her down...our class very extreme....the range of marks very big...for example: physics....highest in class 90 sth...lowest 3.5...see????n pn sim still teaches us so well n full of resonsibility no matter how dissappointed she is with us.....so big range.....scary.....but that is what that makes our class fun la...sotsotness n craziness n 4s7-ness.....n despite everything.....i still LOVE my class.....4s7, muakssss...lol...hope next year will be a better year n our teachers won't hate us....pls......

at last....happy holiday....^^

1 comment:

悲しさの色合い said...

not yet holiday auntie....haha...im having fun at my hometown....yumcha at coffee shop....so shuang....play with my cousins.....haha