Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dear me,

Here's a piece of advice from me.

Please learn to CHILL in future.

yup...chill. i noe exam is around the corner... fine, exam is WITHIN A WEEK...yishh...but still, chill!!! phew...i must learn to control myself, stop bein so 'aggressive' ,(aiks...think dis word is kinda over=.=) talk slower, and CALM DOWN...haih....chill man!! T.T
if i adi act like this by now, what will i be during exam??people'll seriously think i'm insane!!
sorry, dear friends, if i'm driving u guys crazy...aiks...i have to learn to relax more=.=

if u are feeling stress too, pls follow my lead-
    
   breath in
 
         breath out
         
                     
 BREATH IN
       
                                     
 BREATH OUT

feeling better???haha....good=]


yours faithfully,


me
p/s: pray hard all of us'll survive after the BIG exam...aiks...good luck=] 

No comments: