Thursday, April 30, 2009

screwed up everything=.=

omg...life is HECTIC nowadays...so many things to do, yet NOTHING is done, n i have no idea how to do any of it!shit man...i'm kinda lost d...haih..

so, forgive me to type an emo post(1st n last time i hope)...aiks...because, it SUCKS to admit, despite how i disagree with emo ppl, that i'm emo too...sometimes larrr...haih...dis computer sucks because i have wanted to post this for sooo long but onli can do so today because it was spoilt AGAIN n was repaired n brought back just yesterday...almost make me explode with emotions...i seemed to have screwed up EVERYTHING...like everything'll be better without me...yishh...

how i screwed up everything??
1.i screwed up pmo
-attendance kinda bad..de committees kinda mad...at least 1
-have to ponteng tomorrow again, due to merah
-lost my point of practising
-pmo shirts not arrived yet
-account not done
-fees not collected still...(YOU BETTER PAY ME IF YOU HAVEN'T DO SO, I'M WARNING U!!)

2.i screwed up merah
-wat the hell, i'm de head of deco
-no idea how its done
-they'll be better off without me
-can't contribute much because of daily choir practices
-onli can contribute de glue i cooked
-fine, aunt may cooked it
-glue turned out to be too diluted dis time, n has a bad odour =.=

3.screwed up my health
-wat the hell, constantly sick
-coughing , flue
-as if i dun have better things to do than falling sick
-costant tiredness
-bad temper
-can't sing properly in choir
-used up many many many tissues
-always have to look for tissues
-not enuf tissues
-FREAKINGLY ANNOYING

4.screwed up my studies
-missed class for almost 3 whole weeks
-another week to go
-homework not done
-more projects to be done
-no time to revise
-missed tuition
-sleep in tuition
-can't understand a thing in chemistry
-can't catch up
-poorly left behind
-exam coming again

5.screwed up my friendships
-bad tempered
-sick
-tired
-i'm ABSENT MINDED
-i'm constantly day dreaming
-whatever
-no longer share things with them, either too bz or lost interest
-NOR they share things with me
-i'm ANNOYING
-i complain a lot
-i'm always unsatisfied with things
-i'm irritating
-i'm noisy
-i repeat things constantly
-i NAG a lot
-i'm angry
-i'm frustrated
-i'm emo
-i have a problem
-i'm impatient
-i shud just shut up
-my onli solution is to take deep breaths...aiks
-n to blog of coz
-i'm lost...

6.screwed up my 'facade'
-facade is sth fake n cruel yet NECESSARY
-i'm WEAK at it
-i show all my emotions on my face
-ppl c through me easily
-ppl can tel when there's sth wrong in my mind
-which is bad, because they'll just take it as i'm being emo
-i speak my mind too often
-i look blank when i'm thinking
-can't control my feelings
-d onli place where i can look normal is in choir, coz i have singing to distract me n to cheer me up
-in elsewhere, i'm vulnerable....

7.screwed up prefects
-always did so anyway
-just dat on top of the list i back out from the marching during sports day in a very unwise n 'noisy' way
-which screwed up my image
-he was being irreasonable anw
-as if i care
-maybe i do
-but whatever

onli thing i HAVEN'T screw up is choir i think...n most likely ill screw it up as well in near future...luck just won't work well with me...

p/s:i was not emo today, dis post suppose to be typed last week, or at least yesterday...dun ask me if i'm fine, coz i'm perfectly fine... fine, maybe u won't ask me, i'm juz perasan.



pp/s:oh ya, we got 3rd place in choir competition.not a good result but i felt quite fine with it.
oh. n if u're a choir member from DJ, or even a student from DJ, kindly pls WATCH OUT, we'll meet again in near future, during choral festival, we beg ur pardon if we accidentally-on-purpose beat U in the competition. til we meet again=]

No comments: