Sunday, May 24, 2009

BIRD issue

yup...i noe i shouldnt be here...since history exam is in less than 3 days time...aiks...but what to do...no mood, headache plus a little BIG distraction in my house right now...

yup...this is it...this black bird.obviously i dunno what name or specise this bird is so my sis just call it 'k yeng', but i still prefer to call it dai b..hee..

so, what is this bird doing in my house?good question...because i also dunno y...the story begins like this...

this morning when i was half sleeping half studying in my room, i heard my sis freaking out from down stairs...i went to check it out n turn out that its just a bird which have flew into our house... right, big deal...but there's sth funny about this bird...it wouldn't leave...think i need to EMPHASISE that again...it wouldn't leave NO MATTER WHAT...and its not afraid of human at all...i mean, when we stand right in front of it and say 'SHOOOO', it just use those big black eyes and stare back at u...come on, what kind of bird is that, considering it a wild bird, since it came from outside...

2nd odd point, it ADORES human...practicularly my family i think...when my small sis snaps a few photos of it, it felt kinda accepted, i think (dunno how bird's mind works)...anw, it starts to FOLLOW my sis around...come on, a WILD bird following a human around despite getting shoooo-ed away???this black little bird just went hopping around the living room tailing my sis and half- flying when it could not catch up if my sis walks too fast...i n my elder sis were freaked out n were asking my little sis not to come near us n asked her to shoo the bird out of the house...

yup...my brave little sis SUCCESSFULLY did so...BRAVO!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
onli having to do it over n over again(walking around the living room n shoo-ing the bird while it happily tailing her around)when the bird comes back into the house,again...the whole scene repeats 7 to 8 times throughout the whole morning (what the heck=.=)...n i was wondering why i didn't make it to study today...

the shoo-ing bird thingy stopped for a while during the afternoon when it got too hot n we closed all the doors to switch on the air con...ONLY having the bird wandering in our garden throughtout the afternoon...we're like what the heck...can't find other ppl to kacau meh??maybe our garden is too attractive or we're too kind or sth????no idea...haha

when my dad got home around 4, we have no choice but to open the door... n there it was, waiting for its chance to return to its 'home'...yup, 'home' is the right word as it felt VERY at home when its inside...this time we have no energy nor the patience to chase it away again...so just let it be lo...shoo it a bit when it got too near to me...turn out its a friendly bird n won't attack ppl though it has considerably sharp beak n claws...we fed it some rice...n it watched me finish my bc essay...n i patted it a little bit...haha...

but then, i instantly regretted my too-friendly-behaviour when it start tailing me all around the house=.= i was like, 'oops, my turn...' i actually needed to rush into the kitchen n quickly closed the door behind me to get rid of it...then i hurriedly tip-toed up stairs through the living room to blog bout this before it discover my presence n tail me again...haha...

here's some photoa taken:


it was ALLLLL around the house...






u can actually c my sis take a photo of it in the reflection of the mirror=]




fed it some rice...


maybe it wanted to study sejarah too???




nah...it just wanna peck it with its beak...HAHA


n my dad's foot seemed to be more to its taste...XD




awww....adorable right????


dad say most probably its owned by someone n that'll explain its abnormal affection n lack-of-fear towards human...maybe that's y its so tame...haha...so, we'll keep it for the moment until it wants to take off itself...if not, we'll give it to our uncle who rears birds as a hobby...unless maybe u wanna keep it??haha...contact me then maybe i'll give it to u loo...hee...
we can't just let it off now, afraid that some cat might take it as a snack, due to its lack of ability to recognise danger n to fly high...






p/s: shud be studying...hmph...stupid bird=.=


chaoz~

No comments: