Sunday, December 7, 2008

HUNTING for 'eclipse'

hmmmm....let me explain bout the title 1st...i started the 'hunting' on friday...its a book that i'm hunting for...the book entitled 'eclipse', by stephanie meyer, from twilight series...

so, i gave up on blogging about the class party, sorry bout that...but i'm really lazy to update every event...lol...anw, i started my hunting last friday...i was having mood swing that day, mostly because i sensed something that i dread will happen one day is finally happening (after my fren kinda accidentally hinted or tipped off the news to me)...thus, after the tiring and exhausting and frustrating practice of that day, i was counting on the book 'eclipse' to distract me from thinking of the unhappy event...instead, what i got is more frustration, they told me the book is out of stock!!!its so unbelievable and unaccepatable...fine then, i told myself, i left the stupid popular bookshop at sunway pyramid and went to mph...and the shocking news i got was the book is still out of stock!!!great...nth to distract me...so there ends my emo day...i got much better on the following day, after i kinda got the confirmation of what i dreaded had really happened, i thought i would be even more upset by the news...but seemed like the confirmation is all i need, and i actually felt better...i had a good mood and i knew i can handle it better than the last time...i already knew sth like that would happen one day, i don't know when, but when time comes, it'll happen anw... i don't believe things would really last forever...anw, lets get back to the story of hunting eclipse!!!

hmmm, i continue the hunt today... i went to 1-U, and i was confident that the bookstores here are more realiable than those at sunway...anw, i got more disappointment when both popular n mph fail me again, there won't be any book of twilight series until two weeks later...my sis overheard a couple who was enquiring the same book at the counter, and heard that most of the bookshops are out of stock too...and there's only 11 books left at mph in the Curve...yish...more bad news =.= then, i watched the twilight movie again today, with my family...hmmm...edward's handsomeness cheered me up a lot...lol..then, dad asked us if we wanna go to giant or tesco...i was immediately elightened by the suggestion, the curve is located right next to tesco!!!so, i hurry my dad to tesco, no matter how bad the traffic jam was...however,once again , i got disappointed when my eyes swept across the display of books at the entrance...no trace of eclipse or any twilight series...obviously bestselling books like this won't need any trouble seeking...i didn't even bother to enquire the workers, my sis confirmed with them anw, still out of stock...same goes for popular at ikano...though i didn't know why i still had hope to visit the bookshop, obviously a shopping complex that crowded won't have the slightest chance to survive the most bestseller book for me...hmmm...i still didn't give up then, went to Borders to try out my luck...i thought i saw a trace of hope when i reached the entrance of the bookshop, i saw a row of books displayed right in the middle of the entrance, books with front pages of black and pictures of red and white ( a trade mark of twilight book series...) i quickened my pace, excited, only to end up even more disappointed...its a twilight series book alright, but its only 'new moon', still no sign of 'eclipse'...haih...i gave up then, after i decided that i could just borrow the book from ai shuen...

so, anyone who wants to purchase the books of twilight series, i suggest u to give up....almost all bookshops are out of stock...at least until two to three weeks time anw...chaoz^^

1 comment:

wayne said...

haha... i bought all ord!!! XD