Tuesday, December 9, 2008

rain rain go away..........

hmm...its been raining a lot lately, so its a suprise when i saw the sun today...anw, today i was almost thoroughly WET when i got home by bus...yup, rain started pouring down just when i decided its a sunny day to take bus home...the 'wet journey' began like dis....

actually, i can just follow my neighbour's transport home today, but just for the fun of it, i decided to take bus home with my fren, since i realised it may be de last time i ever take bus home with my shi fu-sy...hmmm...anw, the weather was good when we left the school..however, as we walk, the sky got darker and  more cloudy...when we reach the bus stop, metro 10 just left=.=...fine, we'll wait then...i've no idea why all buses are especially late today...so when the next bus arrived, its half an hour later...too bad its rapid 63, my fren couldn't get home by that bus, and we wanted to leave together...so, we continue waiting...around 5.15pm, we got on rapid 67...and its already starting to RAIN...yish...what a perfect timing...

the rain seemed to pour down even more heavily as we traveled...some how, maybe because of my impatience, i still decided to get down at the usual place( the traffic light nearest to my house)...despite de heavy rain and the open air...if i had been wiser, i should get off at pyramid and ask my sis to pick me up...anw, i got off the bus, with sy being my 'bodyguard' as usual , sharing lam lam's super small umbrella (which didn't block a single drip of rain from falling on me)...to make the matter worse, it rained more heavily than ever, and i got home soaked in acid rain...immediately i took bath n sy made a phone call...hmmm...then sy wasn't able to get home because his mum had no car with her...he planned to wait the rain to subside so that he could walk home...so he stayed at my house for a while...and solved hui's rubix cube=.=... until my sis offered to send him home...which solved all the problem!!!haha...

what an unnecessary,stupid, wet n fun bus trip....lol...

No comments: