Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'M SEVENTEEN!!!!haha....

yea~i'm seventeen...celebrated my b'day 2 days ago....lalalalala.....................not too old right??hee....


            SEVENTEEN!!!!!=]


so, i'm seventeen.


seventeen...

SEVENTEEN

seventeen...

SEVENTEEN!!!!!!!!!!

lol...nth's wrong with me la...juz hard to believe ma...I'M SEVENTEEN ADI MAN!!!!!

so, as a seventeen-year-old-LADY, i can
-drive car
-get a lot awesome presents for my b'day...thxs guys!!!=]
-have more freedom....er...maybe GUA...
-plan for my future!!!!oo...got pressure tim...
-1 year to become official adult...oo...
-graduate from high skul soon...
-get rid of skul uniforms soon
-get rid of stupid SKUL RULES very soon
-get rid of discipline teachers very very soon
-get rid of COPYING HOMEWORK very very very very very very very very.........SOON!!!!!!!
-more freedom again
-look more mature...(i hope...haha...)
-may kena NS...dunno is good news or bad news...lol...
-n wear HIGH HEELS!!!!!

lol...ignore de last point, i noe almost everyone at my age adi wear high heels since ages ago...but a girl girl like me just got my FIRST pair of high heels on my b'day ma...pai seh loo...hee...so let me syok sendiri a bit lo...haha...

yup...dis is it...my very first high heels...stupid right?never wear high heels before n my 1st one is already 3 inches high=.=



nice????haha....

so when i tried it on,dis is what happened...

-i walk like there's some heavy stones tied to my feet(like those prisoners in cartoons)
-bending my knees VERY akwardly, like a pink FLAMINGO having too long legs and dunno wat to do with them=.=
-look more like tip-toe-ing than walking......whereas when my kakak tried it on, she walk like a MODEL, seriously....


yish...ironic right???duh~need A LOT practice la....aiks=.=


here's more=]



er...ignore my big n dark ugly sun-burned foot=.=
the main character here is de high heels!!zzz....



and the good part is...dis high heels is
-white!!!!
-casual enuf for normal outings
-HIGH enuf to make me as tall as my sis (170cm leh...)...muahahaha =p
-able to make my big foot look not dat BIG....some how la....aiks
-elegant enuf to go for formal ocassions like prom....wakakaka...
-can match LEGGINGS (those like socks de la) for lala occassion...yea~~~~

awesome right????muahahaha...LOVE IT!!!!!my b'day present from my dearest sisters AND kakak...oooo...so touching....T.T






chaoz~

p/s:-i accidentally stepped on a PREGNANT HOUSEFLY when i was practising walking in the high heels n when i get it off from the bottom of the shoes, there's WHITE MAGGOTS on it....n they are still ALIVE!!


EWWWWWWW!!!!!


they look like mini size leeches or mini size white rice... and they are still wriggling saying hello to me while one end of them still attaching to de bottom of my high heels....until i smashed them to them floor anyway...then they look like white stuff n nth like maggots anymore...HAHAHAHA



er...sorry, dear disgusting smashed maggots...ur mum juz chose a wrong time to deliver u guys while i'm walking in my brand new high heels...aiks...

amithaba.....T.T






mian=]


No comments: