Sunday, February 22, 2009

SHIT U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGH!!!!!

SHIT U!
SHIT U DOUBLE!
SHIT U TRIPLE!!!

SHIT U FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its only 3 days after my b'day, n i got my BIGGEST b'day present ever.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MY.HANDPHONE.IS.

STOLEN





yup, my handphone is stolen.
when?half an hour ago...
where?sunway pyramid
how?walking on de escalator, someone stupid STOLE it....
y?i'm stupid to put it at the pocket OUTSIDE my sling bag, WITH THE HANDPHONE CHARM DANGGLING OUTSIDE MY BAG=.=
who?stupid pick pocket la!duh!!!!!!!!!

my sis just contact my phone...n guess wat???de person who is holding it now cut off the line!!!c????my phone confirmed stolen!!!n poor ning n crys n hue n jia wen n many more frens still keep msg-ing de person to beg him to return de stolen phone...
T.T

haih...so sad...
my phone gone!
ALL my contacts gone!
ALL my msgs gone!some i've been saving them for almost a year d...T.T
ALL my PHOTOS gone!!!
ALL my songs gone!!!u noe how much time i spend just to download the songs?????
ALL my privacy gone!!!come on!!!!my INBOX la wei...all my MSGS!!!!!!!!MY PHOTOS!!!!!MY STUPID ACTING CUTE PICTURES!!!!!!!T.T
my phone dictionary gone!
my mp3 gone!
my companion for 1 whole year GONE!
isolated from the cyber world!!!!
can't contact any of my frieds!!!
MY CUTE LITTLE SHEEP GONE!!!!!!!!!!!

GONEGONEGONEGONE
GONEGONEGONE!!!!!!

DEAR handphone stealer, i sincerely shit u, shit u forever!!!!
come on, stupid thief, my phone is onli a w580i, no 3G, de colour adi worn off, adi 1 year old!!!!
so,
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH U to steal such a noob phone?????
sell it?de most onli 50 bucks la!!!
yish, whereas its my TREASURE!!!!!my mp3 player!my companion most of the time!my entertainer!!!my privacy!!!!MY PROPERTY!!!!!!!!
i got it for my pmr present in year,2007...it cost 900 bucks...
my whole family PAID FOR IT...my dad paid 500, each of my sis paid 100, my kakak paid 50 bucks whereas i paid the rest...
COME ON!!!i not rich la wei...i can't just get another random phone from the shop now and act like nth had happen...i have to EARN for my phone!!!n i just reloaded it 2 days ago????
wat the ****!!!!
N CAN U PLS DELETE EVERYTHING IN THAT PHONE???at least respect my privacy...


yish....bet u dis STUPID handphone stealer never consider those, don't u????

shit u!!!!!!!


i have responsibility on dis too...my dad din scold me ....(thx god)coz he adi saw me crying de instant i got into the car n noe that i'm very upset...so, for this, i ground myself=.=
-i won't get a new phone until maybe after spm....come on...i'm saving for hk trip now la...nth matters more den hk...forget bout geting a new phone!
-no msging for 2 weeks n focus in stupid exam.
-use any random no colour monotone noob phone(whatever, as if i care...try to steal dis phone, stupid thief!!!)


yish, so unlucky...a piece of advice here...be aware of ur belongings no matter where u are!!!!


p/s:
sorry my friends for being the wet blanket for the outing today...all of u guys have to help me to look for my phone...
sorry crystal, for ruining ur b'day T.T...
sorry ning n leng hue for making u guys unable to carry on with ur 'da4 tou2 tie1' plan...
sorry yong zheng's bro (yong ding) for having to walk around with me finding my phone...
sorry crystal's fren, kim, for also having to look for my phone though i dunno u n u dunno me=.=



pp/s: i barred my sim card d...so u guys dun hav to help me to call de phone d la...de stupid thief won't bother bout ur msges n misscalls de...haih...
haih






bye, dear phone....T.T....







1 comment:

mian said...

thxs, shen...
reali=]