Sunday, July 26, 2009

my FINAL performance at chs!!!!!

the BIG day begins with dressing up n puting on make up..den we have....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CAMWHORE!!!!!
wee~~~

me-juin shen-eunice

me-juin shen

me-wai kuan

juin shen n the twins (daniel n laniel) sorry..dunno which is which..aikss

wai kuan-me-zulynn

briana-juinshen (we can tell that js is unhappy with his height by the look on his face..haha)

me-ting jia~~~

me-sa po gwynneth...( suprised look because she stick her face onto mine..haha)

me-fong khei-huixin....n erm...jia zheng behind..haha

me-form3 altos-zulynn

juin shen-miss suzzana-me

me-melanie

miss suzzana ad we the 7 soloiest...woohooo~~
nianxin-jinyee-waikuan-briana-zulynn-me n....oops??where's yoon leen??

yoonleen-ming zhao-waikuan

me-gwyn-juinshen

braina-zulynn

nian xin..yeng-nya..love her made up lullabye..haha

what?we choir members are self-lovers to take sooooo may photos??its our form 5 last performace, ok..AND we do practise...see the proof!!!

choir GUYS singing out loud!!!

while girls still bz dressing up..haha

nah...we practise too..

everybody is listening attentively to erm...nian xin or yoonlee or zulynn i think...except for gwynn=.= (smiling atthe camera...) and me apparently,who is the 1 who held the camera..hehe..

oo...and did i mention all of this preparation is for the BAND CONCERT 2009, EAST WEST??
 
and we choir is just performing for 1 of the songs...A CONCERT CELEBRATION, which includes songs like the phatom of the opera, music od the night, don't cry for me argentina, superstar jesus christ, go go go joseph and memory...hehe...yeng-nya..

wee~~here we are!!!!see our sweeeettt smilesssss???
*awww......*

and 1,2,3 SINNNGGG!!!!!!


gwynn-me-eeshin

horh..some1 not smiling!!!


sha-la-la, jo-seph you doing fine~~~~

ah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!

*clap clap clap*...*anchorrrr!!!!*



HEAL THE WORLD~~~~~

kaku smiling...half sleeping dat time d...sooo exhausted..

you and for me~~~~~~~

cheese~~~~wee~~~~concert endssss!!!!

thxs dad..for taking soooo many pictures..haha..
the onli regrets for that day is not able to watch band's concert...again...so i can't see how superd they are..and missed the purcussion performance..hmph..3 years later..i'll sure have the chance to watch!!!and eric was awesome..his conducting is so clear ad precise..hope we din let u down!!

its a memorable day=]


p/s:we look reali leng horh...hehe...hxs to pn.sally superb make up skills...and for me, thxs to nian xin too...i'll miss ur black high heels!!=]

No comments: